Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh, how wrong I was...

I am SO STINKIN' EXCITED that Kris Allen won American Idol tonight! He so deserved it. My whole theory about how the show was contrived was just a tad off....but it was still fun to speculate. (wait...maybe I WAS right, and the show got wind of my email, and Adam was really gonna be the winner, and they changed it, so it wouldn't look like I'd caught on...)

Nah. I don't have that much power. And thank goodness. If I had that much power, I don't know what I'd do with it! And I'm seriously SO happy for Kris, and his cute wife. I can't wait for his first album!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like to think that the voters outweighed the conspiracy...there's only so much campaigning you can do and then it's still up to voters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I am stoked that Kris won! There is good left in the world. I love how humble he still was even though Simon told him he needed to be cocky! :>)

    ReplyDelete